Thursday, November 29, 2007

The supervsr just scolded me...
I feel down already... ya.. i've been slacking..
but only in my follow ups! thats cos i am freaking lost.. at what to do... and what i am not supposed to do.. and i'll be yelled at for giving excuses if i were to try and explain that.
Ya. I hate following up cos it sucks to be begging people and having too many hands on one thing... half the stuff are with her and half are with me.. somethings she said she'll handle and days later she'll ask me what happen and why i am not taking action. And i am caught off gaurd. When hours later i realize... she said she'll look into it. There were times when she told me to go ahead and process something first and then chase for document , a week or so later she'll ask how can i process b4 complete collation of documents. Its wrong! bla bla bla... and i get stunned at again.. i used to make fun of lak (i call her "486" pvt joke) cos of this... but little did i no i'd be stuck in such situations...


I can't blame... i no i am slackening and although the hours are there.. the quality is not there...

half my heart is here... the other half is .. dead.. half my brain is here.. the other half is also.. dead.. or wandering off..

ironically i hear her punching out the keys in her keyboard more often and with an angst.. i believe she is going to whine once again to the big boss.. fine so go ahead. I am leaving anyways.

I hate this no life job where one repeats the same old shit over and over again... an utter waste of my time and also a tad too much expectations for the pay i get.

Ya.

whats the worst that can happen? Quit? ya sure.. i m more than happy to go.

No comments: