Thursday, November 29, 2007

Ok its 9am and i am at work.

I open my mail box and the first thing i see is an e-mail sent by my client co. boss.

Prologue:
At work, i handle the employee travel and entertainment expenses. I check if they are well within the company's internal controls and do the necessary according to each situation. For the past month, ever since my Client co. has declared IPO, they have been proposing some changes in the policy. There was a series of forwarded mails and replies going on for a month. So, finally it is at works now. And this is wat my client boss had to say

"the storm is coming.... Be prepared." ->ironically this was sent at 10.48pm last night.
goes to show what were his sentiments when he sent the mail isn't it?


Now for my personal life:

I think its only fair of me to update you guys after all that nonsense in turquoisehouse.

I have only 1 thing to say as of my current status in life

I am staying with my parents. For Good.


- Go figure


Ya. End of update. Mean? yes?


Yes yes. Sad it is but dont call me and ask to explain. I'm tired of explaining myself to anyone anymore. Over is over. Yes. Its fucken sickly shit. But hack it! I've had enough. I tried my best and there is no point in laying hopes on a sinking ship. No regrets though. My conscience is clear. I've done my stupid fair share of being a dumb ass filial thing without my own brain and heart. Yes! i have officially quit living for others!

It's


time

i

live

for

myself

Call me pessimist and i dont give a freak shit. Really, I can only thank god for the fire he has lit in me . The fire to excel. The fire to fly without any strings attached. A new chance. A brand new life. The one i begged for every night through my tears as i looked into the sky once before. I shall take this on as god given and move on. Yes move on i will. But i am not going to trust anyone the same anymore. I have passed the phase of smiling through my tears, making do beyond what i can afford, giving in for no reason and being duty bound for emotional attachments. I am not going to allow anyone to throw me off my tracks anymore. I will live the life.. i have always dreamed of. Now that it is entirely in my hands. As vast and scary as it seems..I do not want to waste it. I am young. I just need to be careful and sure of myself. I laid my fragile life upon what i thought were trusty hands without question and they almost crushed it beyond recognition. Once again, my gratitude for the lord.. he slapped me back to reality and gave me a chance to seized it before that.

Enough is enough. Its time i tie up those knots, break the barriers and fight it.

Ok i sound like some defiant juvenile... yuck!


On a random note: I have been craving for junkies a tad too much for my own good lately. I should stop... BUT I CANT!!!! ZzzzZZz... hopeless la u shanti... hopeless thing... CMI.. CMIAA


Someone shoot me please. A significant someone i know/used to know almost always has a revolver at hand. But i no he wldnt do it.. bhaz!

No comments: