Friday, November 30, 2007

8.40 am at work

I reached the office around 7.45 am. I felt triumphant about being the first in the office. It is about all that i can accomplish for the moment. My pending volume has incresed to 180 reports. When the prescribed by the sprvsr is below 150 and the client below 100.

Now that is SLACK!

Reason: Maybe its cos I hate this mandane job? Maybe its cos "lazy" runs through my veins. Maybe its cos i am down. Maybe its cos i am in more shit than i can handle. Maybe its cos i have a low pay. Maybe its cos i am not an accounts person. Maybe its cos my heart and soul is not here. Maybe its cos of the long ongoing lack of sleep. Maybe its cos.. of me.


Hack i have no idea why. but i am slackening.. and i can see it. and not proud of it.

Someone please shoot me.

I feel like a perfect piece of manure.

No comments: