Wednesday, January 30, 2008

i've been wanting to do so for a very very on long time... but it was not till just a while ago .. that i got to muster my courage to do it.. that was to visit.. turquoisehouse.blogspot.com

It is seems like a stranger's blog.. yet i miss it so much.. one year.. one exact year.. soo much .. too much.. i miss wat it meant to me.. i miss the purpose it served.. i miss the one significant reader.. i miss soo much.. that just allowing myself to even give it a fleeting thought.. makes me well up..

which is why i haven't been blogging much.. cos i am very aware of who are my readers... in fact too aware.. and i lost my mojo to blog.. life's dead.. dreams are trashed.. barely anything to look forward to .. other than the large and intimidating world out there...

I must give it to all the friends and also my bro and the sis in law.. and my parents.. for being there to wipe my tears away whilst holding theirs back.. and to strike the many smiles and laughters on my face... no doubt its a joy to b back to all of u... but the heartfelt pain prevails.. its simply near impossible to toss it behind me.. and function like none of wat happened in the past two years has occured.. watever the case.. the presence of all of u has made my life easier to handle... i love u guys alot sincere and from the pit of my already damages heart.. not to mention the fact that god is helping me.. i grateful for that too...

some things are better left unspoken and buried.. somethings are best left alone.. most of which i cant put in words anyway... ya.. hell ! life goes on.. and the easiest part abt it... is only saying it..

living it.. ...
....

No comments: