Thursday, December 6, 2007

It seems like as though i am a very difficult thing...
Should i be doing u a big favour...
Is it by tearing myself away from u?

But i am so selfish..
I can't

But if i truely care for u..
Maybe i shld take my leave..

A lifetime of sorries may nvr be enough..
That is too much guilt and benefits of doubts between us..
Is the chemistry gone?

I fear...
I fear...

i dowan to loose this...
But was it wat i thought it was for a starters...

Are struggling to make sth out of whats gone stale between us?
Or is this a new beginning?
or is there anything at all?

I 'm sorry
for the price u paid..
But its nvr enough..
The fact stands that it'll nvr be enough..
Can u and i live on like that?

I am fighting my own war here..
Noone ... and i dont expect u to
understand what this war is..
let my battle be mine...

Not many have seen me in tears..
You are one of the few..
one who has seen me for who i am..

Sometimes...
i wonder if ..
it should have been this..
where gone is gone..

I can't express what i am really to u..
Cos it'll hurt you u to see the pictures of my thoughts
Hurting u ... hurts me..

Is this meant to be?
I wish ..
I wish..

I have no idea whats all these are going mean to you
There are the assumptions, presumptions, benefit of doubts, unanswered Qs, and more
But this my realm of thoughts..
My attempt to express myself..
If it turns out wrong again...
I have no idea...
wat i can do.

No comments: