Tuesday, November 13, 2007

It's a pity... this is a going to be a sad sad blog for sometime.. Its a pity cos that not wat i started it for....

I pity my readers... who are frying their precious brain cells w/o their own knowing trying to figure what on earth is going on with this gal.It's a pity cos.. they happen to be my friends..

I pity my mom ... i told her that she has no idea what i feel.. its pity cos its the truth that she silently admits too.

I pity my father...he's thinking that i think that he thinks that i think that he thinks that(sosf) ... that.. "my love for my family is being under estimated"... It's a pity... cos such a thought is lingering in the realm of where my family resides.

I pity my brother.. He has been there for me all this while .. its a pity.. cos i so happen to be his sister and that leads to a share in my mess..

I pity my sis in law.. she took a gamble and walked into this family with zero expectations.. Its a pity... cos as a wife.. she shares her husband's burden.. and hence.. a share of his sister's mess..

I pity alot of my other relatives... friends.. frienemies.. wellwishers.. they think i am having a blissful life... smiling in love.. somwhere out there... Its a pity.. cos thats not the way it is actually...

No I dont pity myself at all... And its not a pity that i dont...

No comments: